We’re nearing the end of a year and I sincerely hope this has been
a good year for you all despite the difficult economic climate.
The Green Achiever Team are looking forward to providing you with
more useful services to help you deal with the endless
environmental legislation and perhaps more importantly, provide
tips to reduce your costs and raise your profile. We have lots of
exciting developments in the pipeline and would ask you to
continue to contact us if you have any thoughts or feedback on the
service. Thank you to all those that have contacted us this year
we appreciate every comment. More on that in the New Year.
Finally, lest we should forget ourselves in our usual over
indulgence at Christmas, perhaps you can take a moment to think
about the environment and perhaps adapt your behaviour.
Here are a few tips to Christmas happiness:-
- Buy presents that are wanted/useful and avoid the one day fun
trinkets that will be discarded once the laughter has died down
(think of the life cycle analysis – ouch!)
- Engage people in your green thinking
- Buy them a recycled/eco gift. Why not try
- When you’ve finished partying recycle all those bottles, can,
wrapping paper etc
- Go to WASTE CONNECT
and look for information on Christmas recycling
- Choose your Christmas lights carefully. If you want to leave
them on go for those that consume least energy.
- If you’re planning to take a hotel break, why not find a hotel
that’s signed up to Green Achiever
Search the Directory Enjoy the festive season and may you all
enjoy a prosperous 2009.