Self Assessment - Green Achiever SAFollowing the demonstration of your commitment to the environment by signing up to the Green Achiever scheme why not take it to the next level. What do I need to do?
Use the Self Assessment process to demonstrate what you do now and what you are going to do over the next 12 months by allowing us to develop with you, a company specific “Self Declaration of Environmental Commitment” (environmental policy). This is an important step in your green marketing campaign.
It is also important for the public, your customers and any other interested parties to understand what you are doing now and what your intentions are in the future in terms of reducing and managing your environmental impact.
- Please follow these instructions to receive the application form
- Have you registered? If not please go to Register
- If you have previously registered, please refer to the email we would have sent you on sign up
- Click on the link within this message to complete your enrolment and download the registration form
- OR simply†click here to complete your self assessment
What do you get in return?
- Environmental policy statement, showing your company logo (both hard and electronic copy)
- A copy of your Environmental Policy will be put onto our website directory.
- A printed Green Achiever Self Assessed certificate for display in your office
- Green Achiever Self Assessed logo for use on all marketing materials.
- The statement will be available to download from the Green Achiever website, and can therefore be accessed by your stakeholders.
Self Assessment £120.00 (plus vat = £144.00 gross)
Self Assessments are valid for 12 months from the date on the certificate. We hope that you will spend the year implementing the commitments agreed on. We will send you a reminder to check your progress in 12 months.